Today, a lot of organizations are moving away from the usual function of outsourcing their office space management and maintenance tasks. When businesses have limited requirements for facility management and maintenance, they opt for on-demand facility hiring. If you are new to this phenomenon, let us first understand what on-demand facility means.
What is On-demand Facility Services?
This is a service that lets you choose commercial space’s management and maintenance services on an urgent or contract basis for your commercial property. The service lets you worry less about your property’s maintenance and focus more on the core of your business. Business owners and office managers can continue running their business well while delegating workspace management tasks to on-demand companies like Peakman Management Group.
What are the Services Included in On-demand Facility Services?
- Reactive and preventive maintenance
- General building maintenance
- Seasonal facility maintenance
- Pest control
- Building management systems (BMS)
- Plumbing system maintenance
- Fire fighting system maintenance
- Security systems repair and maintenance
- Electrical systems maintenance
- Emergency generation and UPS system maintenance
- HVAC system maintenance
- Lighting system maintenance
- Infrastructure maintenance
- All mechanical systems
- Commercial cleaning services and supplies
- Fabric maintenance
- Energy management and conservation
- Document and waste disposal
- Construction and project management
- Moving and relocation and setup of your new facility location
In Canada, the fundamental role of a service management company is to work on outsourced projects of the client’s workplaces. Let us now understand why you should choose Peakman Management Group over other facility on-demand service providing firms.
Benefits of Hiring Peakman Management Group
Peakman Management Group’s on-demand solution is a convenient and cost-effective way to manage facilities. It is a unique service offering designed for organizations that need professional facility management at short notice. With our on-demand facility service, you will reduce your operating cost, while maintaining your facilities in optimum condition.
- Customizable packages – We understand that no organization has similar requirements compared to others. This is the reason why we custom-make facility management and maintenance packages for you that includes all the solutions that you are looking for. We done force any one-size-fits-all services or packages to our clients.
- Systematic approach – From the start till the end of the project – that is, from understanding your needs to raising invoices – we ensure that you don’t encounter any problems and the process moves ahead in a structured way. Your personal facility manager appointed by Peakman Management Group will manage the quality, schedule, and budget to ensure that the work is performed responsively and cost-effectively.
- Experienced staff – Peakman Management Group has a pool of talent ready for you. These people are hired after thorough background checks. Plus, these people are further trained so that they are ready for the job. Hence, when you hire facility on demand, you can expect the best workforce to complete the task you have.
- Ready for you – No matter what level of facilities management services or supplies are required, we provide all your needs with proven cost-effective experience and expertise.
- Immense experience – For over a decade, Peakman Management Group has been dedicated to serving the requirements of Canadian facilities around the clock.
- Available beyond provinces – We provide an array of facility management services throughout Canada.
- 24/7 availability – Whether you want a workforce on holiday or at midnight, you just have to get in touch with the service provider. Whenever you have a requirement, PMC provides the right fit for the job.
- Ready-to-work technicians – Peakman Management Group Canada has skilled technicians and partners that are capable of servicing all aspects of a facility and will arrive fully prepared and capable to fix most issues onsite.
- Licensed workforce – Our local resource partners are fully credentialed, licensed, compliance certified, and focused on providing flexibility to meet your objectives and budget needs.
- Inventory supply – We not only provide facility management services but also sell all kinds of cleaning, maintenance, and industrial supplies and tools. This means that you won’t have to look any further for the best products in the market.
- Complete availability – Our “Expect Excellence” vision maintains a constant presence at both our corporate office and on the field.
- Environmentally responsible – We are committed to complying with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, and recognize that reducing the environmental impact of our service and product offerings, as well as our operations, is an important part of the value we deliver to our clients.
Some of our other key provisions include:
- FREE facility evaluations
- Competitive bid process
- Customer services program
- National purchase agreements
- Preventive maintenance program
- Procurement initiatives
- Conference center management
- Support services like cafeteria management, event coordination, front office support, helpdesk service, transport management, etc.
Peakman Management Group represents in excess of 1,000 brand name manufacturers, and over 400,000 quality products. Aside from the vast selection of manufacturers we represent, we also have access to 6 distinct and exclusive private label brands of material handling, safety, and industrial tool categories which provide top quality with exceptional value. This means that we provide comprehensive facility management and maintenance services including planned maintenance services, and on-demand facility is just one of them. You don’t need more reasons to select us over other on-demand facility providing company in Canada.
So get in touch with us today to schedule a service that you are looking for. We will help you with a competitive package price.