Peakman Management Group Canada (PMGC) has 30+ years on the ground experience with Real Estate and Supply, and understands the importance of the client’s first impressions and need for ongoing support. For this reason PMGC wants to support you in a strong partnership.
Real Estate Professionals Support Programs
PEAKMAN MANAGEMENT GROUP CANADA LTD.
A COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SERVICE PARTNERSHIP!
Value Added Services Sell Real-estate. Why not add a Peakman package to your listing today? Contact us to learn more.
Real Estate Brokers and Professionals Solutions!
- Be unique
- Show you care beyond the sale
- Be a one stop solution for your client
- Enjoy post sale revenue streams
RELATIONSHIPS BUILD PROGRESS!
Companies can’t thrive without moving forward, which is why entrepreneurs always have plenty of plans on the drawing board. Peakman Management Group is here to help bring these projects to fruition by providing you with customized financial support.
- FIXTURING AND EFFICIENCIES
- PROVISION OF 24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
- FACILITY OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- EXTERIOR COMMON AREA GROUNDS KEEPING AND SEASONAL MAINTENANCE
- FIXTURING AND EFFICIENCIES
LET US BREAK OUT PROJECT FINANCE
Financing related to long-term projects
The term loan is a long term secured debt extended by banks or financial institutions to the corporate sector for carrying out their long-term projects maturing between 5 to 10 Years which is normally repaid in monthly or quarterly equal installment. They are an external source of finance paid in installments governed by loan agreement and covenants.
Non-Recourse/Limited Recourse Financial structure
Project finance is the structured financing of a specific economic entity – a special purpose vehicle (spv) – created by the sponsors using equity or debt. The lender considers the cash flow generated from this entity as the major source of loan reimbursement.
Hence, if the borrower defaults, the issuer can seize the assets of the said spv but cannot seek out the borrower for any further compensation, even if the spv does not cover the full value of the amount defaulted.
Payment from cash flow generated by the project
Cash flows generated by the spv must be sufficient to cover payments for operating costs and to service the debt in terms of capital repayment and interest. Because the priority use of cash flow is to fund operating costs and to service the debt, only residual funds after the latter are covered can be used to pay dividends to sponsors undertaking project finance.
Why Do Sponsors Use Project Finance?
By participating in a project finance venture, each project sponsor pursues a clear objective, which differs depending on the type of sponsor. In brief, four types of sponsors are very often involved in such transactions:
- Industrial sponsors – they see the initiative as upstream and downstream integrated or in some way as linked to the core business
- Public sponsors – central or local government, municipalities and municipalized companies whose aims center on social welfare
- Contractor/sponsors – who develop, build, or run plants and are interested in participating in the initiative by providing equity and or subordinated debt
- Financial sponsors/investors – plays part of a project finance initiative with a motive to invest capital in high profit deals. They have high propensity of risk and seek substantial return on investments
Corporate Finance / Project Finance Difference
Now that we have a basic understanding of what project finance means, let us understand how project finance differs from corporate finance. The table below outlines important differences between the two types of financing that need to be taken into account.
[fl_builder_insert_layout slug=”project-finance-and-corporate-finance” type=”fl-builder-template”]
[fl_builder_insert_layout slug=”points-of-difference-table” type=”fl-builder-template”]
Partner with us!
Making all your clients facility needs A TOP PRIORITY.
No matter what level of facilities management services or supplies required, we provide all your needs with proven cost effective experience and expertise!
- MOVING AND RELOCATION AND/OR SETUP OF YOUR NEW LOCATION
- CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATIONS WITH PREQUALIFIED CONTRACTORS
- CLEANING SERVICES AND SUPPLY
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- INSTITUTION OF PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS FOR EQUIPMENT
With Peakman Management Group Canada, you will minimize your risk, reduce inconveniences and eliminate the Hassles of everyday maintenance tasks while having the peace of mind that the value of your property is being professionally maintained. Whether you are a residential realtor who is relocating, someone, or a commercial broker with several properties or the owner of apartment complexes, our professional team has the skill and experience to operate your property.
Contact us now to learn how you can partner with Peakman Management Group and grow your real estate business.
Getting Fit Can Make Your Bottom Line Healthy!
A corporate fitness area requires a tailored approach for each company, as opposed to the one-size-fits-all designs of health clubs. No matter how much you’re willing to spend, you can’t simply put in a bunch of equipment and expect an instant fitness facility. However, missing out on the vast benefits of installing a fitness area for your teams can affect productivity and the health of your team.
Peakman Management Group Canada has designed, built and maintained fitness facilities for over a decade, and has become a leader in cost effective design and supply.